International Banking Division (IBD) is responsible for the bank’s international activities. IBD provides credit facilities to Banks, Sovereigns, Multinational and Regional corporates. It also handles the bank’s participation in international syndicated transactions. KIB has a strong track record of successfully executing many landmark international sharia’ compliant financing transactions.
IBD maintains the bank’s correspondent relationships around the globe as well as meeting the needs of KIB’s customers abroad. Our network of correspondents includes reputed International and regional banks. We also collaborate with both conventional and Islamic banks in trade finance, remittances and risk participations.
Our main services to international Financial Institutions & Corporates include:
- Bilateral Financing and Syndications
- Trade Finance (Letters of Credit and Letters of Guarantee)
- Risk Participations under Master Risk Participation Agreements
- FX & Money Market limits for treasury activities
- Kuwaiti Dinar account to international banks and multinational corporates
- Other international business related activities
For more information on IBD’s activities, please do not hesitate to contact:
Mr. Mohamed Khadiri
General Manager of International Banking and Large Corporate Department
Tel.: 22311540 (direct)
Mr. Haisam Mustafa
Senior Manager, International Banking
Tel.: 22311030 (direct)